The Facilities Department takes great pride in the overall maintenance of its buildings and grounds.
The Department is committed to maintaining the physical assets of Trincol to the highest possible standards and ensures that the planning, design, construction, operation, and maintenance of the facilities and grounds support the academic and administrative functions of the campus. Our responsibilities include-:
- Providing customer service on all facility-related issues 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Controlling and maintaining the building environments.
- Managing safety ,security, renovations, repair, energy and preventative maintenance
- Providing support to all events and ceremonies held by Bishop Anstey High school East Trinity College East and the Sixth Form school.
- Supporting the sustainability initiatives.
Service is what we like doing best.